angels...


we all have someone in our lives who can elicit that elusive smile which seems gone forever in times of despair...
There aren't many in mine but the ones present are absolute sweethearts,of that I'm assured...
the above pic  has two proofs....my 7 year old twin cousins-Dimpy and Monty....

my fb status update dated 5th jan,2010-'Damn u discovery..damn u animal planet...courtesy u two,my 7 yr old niece thinks i'm a 'crocodile' jst bcoz I laze around in the sun...nd the naughty girl that she is,she's christened me 'croco bhaiyya'..nd guess wat??..I'm lovin every bit f it ;)....
I needn't tell you who the naughty girl was...do I??
thats not all-she's also taught me the importance of colors and has given me a chance to understand human psychology better through this....an absolute angel

for Monty,I'm his best bro just bcoz I brought him some PC games....the peck on the cheek was the first I've had in a long,long time...(now come on!!don't get ideas)....how innocent!!

In the pic,they are ready for their first day to school....monty's sulking and dimpy's as effervescent as ever....
LOVE U BOTH & GOD BLESS....
 
P.S-there's something intriguing about twins...so different yet so alike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANAND and me....

return to innocence...

THE HIJACKER