time trouble anyone??

I had been sleeping......back to pune from pondicherry,we had been waiting for MT(military transport)@the railway station.....tired after a long journey,I had dozed off....
Some commotion woke me from slumber....I glanced @the digital clock overhead....24:13....dismissing it as a figment of my imagination,I was trying to doze back again when Panda who had been sleeping beside me said in his usual sleepy voice "आबे....टाइम देख".....and I knew it wasn't a dream.....
MAMATA DI ZINDABAD......

Comments

  1. Hmmm nice post.. hehe :D

    And you have a very nice blog... good one!!!

    Thanks for visiting me dude, keep coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tanvi & sm:thanx 4 visiting and commenting....do keep coming...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

bol de...bol de...sochta hai kya??...hum agar hote toh bol diya hota ;)

Popular posts from this blog

ANAND and me....

U-2@two....31/3/2010

Q and A...